What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Friday, March 18, 2011

Leprachauns...

Apparently we've had a leprachaun in our house.  He's made horrible messes in Kadens toy box.  He also stole Kadens boots....OH yes...I am not kidding.  On the way out the door today Kaden and I saw our neighbor.  Kaden quickly filled him on on the shennanigans(spelling is not my thing so be nice, its better than my sister and her long chairs and cubbords!)....The neighbor God bless him didn't miss a beat...he was very quick to inform Kaden he himself saw a leprachaun running around by Fleet Farm.  On the way to daycare I saw one hiding behind a snow bank.  One also left candy in the car for Kaden.   Hmmmm...leprechauns.

No comments:

Post a Comment