What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mom I had a crazy dream...

Kaden is a worrier.  He heard me telling about a couple dreams I had the past few nights about him...and now he can't figure out why I couldn't find him at daycare.  Where was he?  Was he hiding?  He must have been hiding by the daycare people.  Ohhhh boy Little Boy!  So this morning he woke up and first thing out of his mouth was, "Mom I had a crazy dream.  You told Dad he had to leave. Dad and you left and I had to stay here!"  The questions then started...Mom why did you leave me here?  Mom why did you tell Dad to leave?  I don't know Kaden...it was a dream.  I don't know why we have crazy dreams!

He also informed me that when we get a new house we should paint it camouflage! Hmm..I'll have to think about that one!

This weekend Kaden was with his Dad.  I got a text message from Scott..It said, "Kaden just told me I'm annoying!"  OMG....I just about died laughing. Hmm..Papa have you heard THAT one before!!!  I asked Kaden later why he thought Dad was annoying.  He told me because Dad was talking in a language that wasn't English.  OMG...crack up some more.  See...Dad "thinks" he knows foreign language.  He maybe knows a few words..but that's it.  When we lived in California he felt he spoke spanish fluently!  So one day he came to work...my Resident Care Coordinator was Hispanic, and of course spanish was her first language.  so I told her that when he came in she needed to speek spanish to him.  The look on his face was hysterical!!!!  I believe his reply was Me no espanole!!!!  So yep K...I totally get annoying, lol!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is so funny to see what little ones come up with on their own. That is my favorite age. When the things they say truly are cute and funny and not just something they say to get attention. :) I would totally go with the camouflage paint by the way.

    ReplyDelete