What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Friday, April 8, 2011

I was kissed by a vampire!

Yesterday was stay home day.  Of course you already know how much I LOVE stay home day.  I was enjoying a cup of coffee...Kaden was playing.  He walked ever so sweetly into the livingroom wearing a firemans helmet.  He had the sweetest little grin on his face.  He walked over to me..and placed the softest, sweetest kiss ever on my cheek.  Then he grinned...a big scarey purple fanged vampire grin!  I yelped...he giggled like crazy.  Then said..."Mom I bet you thought I was just a fireman!"  Yes Kaden..I did! You sure fooled me!  My sister says he's like Edward from Twilight!  I think my sister has Edward on the brain!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment