What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's been awhile...

We've been super busy here but that hasn't kept the wee one from continuing with his crazy rantings!  We had a wonderful Easter.  My oldest son Zach entertained at his house.  He had the best easter egg hunt ever.  He had eggs his all over his woods and even a basket for each of the kids! My little niece Kaitlyn even got an extra easter surprise..a woodtick..that had to be removed in the ER!!!

Kaden has been in prime form with his crazy sayings.  He was eating popcorn the other day...and all of a sudden shouts out....awwww...it looks like Baby Jesus.  Yes...his popcorn.

He then was brushing his teeth after a rough day and said, "Mom are you glad God gave me to you?" I of course said Yes...he then followed with, "Well I wish God gave me to Grandma Judy.  She's a lot nicer than you!"  I told him he hurt my feelings...it didn't seem to bother him a bit!

One morning as I was leisurely sipping coffee, catching up on emails...my son informed me..."Mom you really should calm down!"  Any calmer Kaden, and I'd be in a coma!!!

THEN..One evening, while spending valuable bonding time with the wee one...playing school...(I was the student and having a hard time with my 44 year old eyes seeing the letters I was suppose to be writing) was told with eyes rolling and arms folded over his little chest..."You are exacerbating!"  How does he even know this word?  His gestures and facial expressions during this time were hillarious.  I really need to be a mouse in his pocket at preschool to see just what his teacher does, lol.  I was however the only kid that didn't end up in a time out.  I'm thinking it was because I was "Kaden!"

Easter morning Kaden woke up to tell me, "Jesus arised today.  Yesterday he was dead.  Today he is alive!"  I'm glad his private school education is paying off, lol!!!  Then...later in the day...a little face appeared in the patio doors, (he was playing outside)..."Mom......I found some neighbors!"  And in fact...he did...one boy...one girl! 

Never a dull moment around here..THATS for sure!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, I was wondering where you were.. about ready to send the troops out to look.

    Love the rambling of Kaden! and the picture of you two at the top, so precious.

    Glad to hear you enjoyed Easter, but...ticks freak me out. I live in the woods and am always on the look out for them.

    Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie:) Oh boy, wait til Kaden gets real serious:) Stay calm now... LOL.
    Hugs~Carol
    p.s. did you enter my giveaway yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been missing you, I know we all stay so busy, your little one is the cutest. Can't you just have a bad day and they can say something to make you have a belly rolling laugh!!! have a great eve. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete