What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crackin my guts out....

Yes, this is another saying from a four year old.  Instead of cracking me up..it's crackin my guts out.  Which is exactly what he continues to do.  So...without further adoooo...

Last week I was being told to fetch the small child a juice pouch. I informed him that I really didn't appreciate him asking me to do things he was perfectly capable of doing.  He then informed me that he really didn't appreciate me saying capable because he really doesn't even know what it means!!!

Sooo...fast forward to this morning and he was asking me to go get him an animal out of his bedroom.  I told him he could go and get his own animal.  He said, "MOM I really don't appreciate it when you are...blah blah blah blah blah blah...(couldn't understand what he was saying)..what's that word you said that I didn't know?"  Ahhh...capable?  "Yes, I really don't appreciate it when you are capable of getting me an animal and you don't!"  He really doesn't miss a beat!

We went to a magic show at the library on thursday.  Kaden insisted on me finding a yellow pencil for him before we went.  So...I found one.  He then stuck it behind his ear and asked for paper too.  Apparently he was  a "working guy" and this is what working guys do.  Wear pencils behind their ears and carry paper to write things on.  He continued with this "outfit" through the entire show.  The show was hillarious..the magician had the kids and adult cracking up.  Afterwards my Mom asked him if he wrote anything on his piece of paper.  He quite matter of factly said he did and wrote  , "THAT guy is NOT right!"

On the way home that night a song came on the radio...he was quick to inform me that "sweet ass tea" is NOT a nice word.  I quickly clarified that it's "sweet ICE tea Kaden!"

Kaden also decided to run his bike over with his power wheel truck.  I quickly reprimanded him..and informed him he would ruin both his truck and his bike by doing that.  AND if I saw him do it again I'd take both away.  He gave me "the look" then drove his truck around next to me.  He told me he needed to tell me a secret...then started to scratch my back.  Which he KNOWS I love.  When he was finished (in like 5 seconds) he informed me I could no longer be mad at him cuz he scratched my back!  Hmmm..I think we called that brown nosing back in the day!

Have I mentioned how much I love having boys???

NOW...for the best news ever...Zach got a job in Oshkosh...he's moving back here.  I am so excited (remind me of this when we want to strangle each other).  That kid has the best of luck.  He sent me an email at work and told  me to start looking for houses and tell Kaden to start looking for puppies, lol!  Oh boy...does this mean I'll have three of my five living all in one house with a dog?  All I can say is it is going to be a female dog no matter WHAT!!!!

Enjoy the day friends...it looks like a great one.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I'm smiling so hard! Your post really cracked my guts out! Thanks for sharing and thanks for writing this stuff down! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete