What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I feel a little sad...

Sunday evenings always make me sad.  I hate the end of the weekend.  Although I love my job...I love being a Mom more.  I wish I'd win the lottery, lol...cuz I really would love to be able to be home with my kids full time.  To be able to have time to make wonderful dinners every night.  To be able to let them get up in the morning without always ending up pushing them out the door with some type of "threat" if they don't move...because we're late.  With my love of prims...I really think I was born in the wrong time period.  I could be perfectly happy as a "house wife."  Haha...as if there is SUCH a thing.  I was blessed to be able to stay home about 9 months after I returned from California.  I couldn't find a job..and thanks to the generous hospitality of my Mom...stayed with her.  I loved it...loved being home with Kaden...My days flew by with all the things I did...but I felt a total fulfillment with my life I'd never experienced before. 

Kadens Father and I are not together.  He claims I only work "part time." 32 hours a week.  This infuriates me...I once asked..what about raising our son...that's a 24/7 job...does that count for anything.  You know what he told me.."A LITTLE"..oh yes...raising a child only counts for a little.  To this day it makes my skin crawl when I think of this.  ONLY a person who's NEVER actually raised a child would make such an insane comment.  OK...I've totally gotten off track...and didn't mean to rant!!

So...I'm back to my sadness.  We had such a fun weekend.  I wish it could just go on and on...BUT..on the bright side..only four more days until stay home day!!  AND pretty soon, Ill be back to the wonderful world of birthing babies.  That's only three nights a week...still 32 hours, but two 12 hour shifts, and one 8.  Plus it will only be a 20 minute drive to work...instead of an hour.  So that means ALOT more time to be a Mom..and a lot less to be a nurse.  And hey...who in their right mind wouldn't LOVE watching new little lives enter this world.  And when I'm not doing that...get to spend the night rocking away with those new little lives! 

Thanks for listening,  I'm going to go tuck my little man into my bed tonight.  I think it's a snuggle night!

No comments:

Post a Comment