What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Sunday, January 8, 2012

What's on your table...

I'm in a quandary..I dislike what's on my kitchen table.  I want something else..something with a bit of  "wow."    Any ideas or pics to share would be highly appreciated!  Here's what's there now...yucky...lol...

Well not all ucky..I love the table square and the plate of cookies! 

Ok..now for some Kaden funnies:
I was reading my email and on the side was a picture of Marie Osmond.  Kaden came over and informed me "she is a hot chick!"  The next morning I was doing the same...he saw the picture and asked if I remembered when he called her a hot chick.  I informed him I did as it was only yesterday.  My mind isn't THAT far gone.  I then asked him if I was a hot chick.  The look on his face was priceless.  I could tell he was thinking hard as to his response.  Very wise at the age of 5, already knows when a lady asks such questions you must chose your words wisely.  His response..."Well..you are really pretty.  But you need different hair, and a different face, and you need to wear a bra and underwear!"    (Bet your all thinking I sit around without one now don't you, lol..Just so you know.  I DO wear both a bra and underwear!!!

THEN we were playing cars.  My car was driving to his car's house.  When I arrived he informed me his wife had just had a baby yesterday or something like that!  I asked what it was...a boy or a girl.  His response.."A girl...the boy died."  Didn't even bat an eye. WHAT!!!  This kid really is weird!

I informed him the other night that he was a really great kid.  His response..."I know, that's why my Dad always wants me to come to his house!"

NOW..you should see the get up he has planned to wear to school tomorrow.  He plans on being a cop!  He has glasses, a badge, handcuffs, and a shirt with a number on to wear.  I just keep giggling thinking of Grandma Judy trying to talk him out of that!  She's on Kaden duty tomorrow am as I"ll be at work.  Heehehehee....

Well..I need to fold a load of laundry...then take my child for a drive.  He wants to go look at houses to see what's for sale.  Sooo...when spring comes...and we can get that puppy...we know where we want to live.  Ohhh yes...he's still on that!  What oh what will I do when spring arrives!!!

3 comments:

  1. Loved this post.
    What cute stories.
    Kids can be so funny.
    When my son was around the same age I asked him once if I could come live with him when I was old.
    He looked at me and completely serious said...
    It will depend on what my wife says.
    LOL!
    Oh such a wise answer for a little guy!! ;)
    He's now 21 and we still laugh about that.

    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, out of the mouth of babes! They say the funniest things and are so serious at the same time!

    Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta Love Kids at that age! My 10 yr old still comes up with some of the funniest things!

    ReplyDelete