What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I don't know what...

It's suppose to be..I don't know what...it's suppose to be.  This is the voice I hear coming from "the office" this morning.  The little boy is on a roll.  He's already got me cracking up..and it's not even noon.

 We started the day with this proclamation, "Mom...my wife is having a baby today."  Wow...what a way to wake a Momma up!  I'm going to be a Grandma, lol!!!  RIGHT after I found "Carson." (that's the baby in case you were wondering.)  He was placed in a very "obvious" spot on top of the toy box.  I guess though...when your all worked up over having your wife having a baby today..it's hard to spot the obvious!

The next silly...I despise Yo Gabba Gabba.  In my book...it's worse than Barney.  BUT something about those giant creepy looking things singing and dancing...sucks the wee one's in.  Much like a glass of Baileys sucks me in!!!  The kid was singing and dancing around the livingroom..."Jump,shout, shimey it out, Jump,shout, shimey it out...get the sillies out..get the sillies out"...when he stopped...turned to me...and asked if any shimeys were coming out of him!

Last weekend Kaden had a "date" with his friend Ally.  It was pretty funny because he kept referring to it as a date.  When I called Ally's Mom to confirm the plans...she also informed me that SHE was calling it a date.  She had to be sure to wear her "pretty clothes" and have her hair up on Friday.  So cute...they had a BLAST playing.  However, apparently...Kaden shared a story with us!  Ally saw "baby Carson" in his closet (the doll).  She asked Kaden why he had a doll.  Without missing a beat...Kaden simply replied..."Oh..that's Seths!"  Completely believable I guess to a five year old girl..that her five her old friend...would keep a doll in his closet that belonged to his 18 year old brother!

Not sure how I want to spend my day today.  It's cold and rainy.  I was going to go work on the dresser in the garage for Seth.  However K won't want to play out in the rain.  So guess I won't be doing that.  Poor Seth..he needs a dresser!  I'm still not sure what I will do with it.  Once I get all the gunk off...maybe I'll have a better idea!  I started working on my vintage "girl" room too.  Bought a cute comforter at Target.  While I was standing in line the girl checking me out asked if this was for my daughters room.  I laughed...and told her I had five boys...this was for my guest/girl room!!  The lady behind me just started laughing!  Yea...I know...I'm a crazy lady!!!

7 comments:

  1. LOL Thanks for the smiles! (you are keeping all of this in writing, right?) ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun visiting you - your little one sure does keep you in the giggles.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nooooo, not Yo Gabba Gabba, noooooo. I too despise but they love to rent that one from the library. Kaden is the funniest little man. I can't wait to see your girly vintage room. How fun. We spent the day in the yard. Got the garden tilled, a tree planted, and my Irises cleaned out. Stay warm and dry. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is never dull at your house. Go right ahead and decorate you a girl guest room!Show us pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! I thought it was never a dull moment at my house...not... thanks for the giggle! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heavens have you got your hands full... lol. One of these days he'll give up the baby dolls for the real gals. I wish you the best of luck :o)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete