What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Christmas in July

I ordered some goodies from
Mary over at Prim Homeplace! I love her goodies...and knew I wouldn't be disappointed. Imagine my surprise when this HUGE box was on my front steps!

What was even more amazing was all the goodies inside. Farore than I'd ordered . Just look at the goodies...

The goose, bear, and patriotic doll I ordered! But the prairie doll, strawberry and bird...well they were truly Christmas in July! Thank you soooo much Mary. I love everything!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some wonderful goodies Katie!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your goodies. I would love to see a whole picture of that goose. I might want to order one. Glad you are posting, was wondering about you. I saw you had dropped by, but still wondered.Does Kaden start K?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a fun box! Mary is a most wanderfulprim artist!!! Enjoy!
    I have made a mental note for next year and oskkosh...but being blond... I might not remember! LOL!!! Enjoy! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a wonderful box of goodies! Mary does Beautiful work! Have a wonderful week!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I have been eyeing that goose!! Now I really want it!! Mary is such a generous artist/friend! Her work is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful surprise! It really was Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you liked everything Katie!! So nice of you to do a blog posting..Enjoy your goods!!Hugs..Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Katie. What a good friend to have sent you wonderful extra gifts. Of course I love the dolly best. But the goose is coming in a close second:) It's nice to see a post from you. I have missed it. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete