What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Friday, December 31, 2010

Day One....

It's the last day of 2010.  I can't say that I'm to upset about that.  It's been an interesting year.  Today started out great...Baby K (as I often refer to my four year old, Kaden as) woke up and told me "Mama, I love you two million, three hundred, and four days!"  Now who wouldn't melt at that?  However his need to know EVERYTHING...soon tainted the beautiful start, lol!  It's an unseasonable balmy 36 degrees in Wisconsin today.  The snow is melting.  To a 44 year old Mommy...that's great!  To a four year old boy...not so much.  "Mom where is the snow going?  Why is it melting?  When will it be back?  When Mom?"  I replied with a highly intelligent answer, "I don't know Kaden."  Hmmm...not good enough.  "But WHEN Mom?"  Again I reply...."I don't know Kaden."  Nope...still not satisfactory.."MOM...WHEN!"  I think it's time to bring back the answer I gave him when he was demanding knowing WHEN it would snow in the first place.  "I don't know Kaden, only God knows!"  It was really quite amusing when his father was trying to aggrevate him with the same question and he replied..."DAD..only GOD know's when it's going to snow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment