What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby Lucy...

Baby Lucy is a big deal at our house.  Baby Lucy is Kaden's friend Jack's new baby sister.  We've had to buy a doll...named "Baby Lucy".  We have to play baby Lucy all the time.  We are always pretending we are someone and our kids are blah blah, blah blah blah, and of course Baby Lucy!

So tonight, after I finished pilates...Kaden wanted me to leave out my band and mat.  I did.  He then brought the band to me and wanted me to wrap it around him because he was a Mom, Rosie.  I did.

I finished cleaning the kitchen only to look over and find Kaden laying flat on his tummy...on the mat.  Just laying there.  I asked him what he was doing.  Hmmm....interesting...he was Rosie, in the hopisital, having baby Lucy!

He then moved to the sofa and laid there covered in a blanket.  He asked me if Mom's have to lay in bed after they have a baby.  I said yes...Enter Seth..who jumps on Kaden...and is then seriously reprimanded..."SETH dont jump on me when I just had baby Lucy!"  Where or where does this child come up with this stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment