What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Monday, January 3, 2011

Hot Chicks!

Last wednesday night Kaden slept over night at my sister Beth's.  Beth has two little boys, Landon 7 and Carson 3.  After the successful night...Beth brought Kaden home.  She was concerned because "Kaden knows the meaning of hot chicks now."  I assured her with all those big brothers he is not new to the term hot chicks!  She then said, "ya, but he knows the difference!"  Lol..I laughed.  Being a Mom of boys...what else can you do.  Being the Mom of boys what else could I do but quiz him.  So I asked if he knew any hot chicks.   He got a big grin on his face and said Chloe Hot Chick and Torie Hot Chick...Ohhh boy...two little girls at his day care.  Who are absolutely adorable, and I'm sure....in a few years....will truly be hot chicks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment