What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday...

"Mommy I'm glad God gave you to me.  You are the best!" What a way to start the day.  That little boy can be sooo sweet.  I signed up for Weight Watchers AGAIN today.  I really want to get this extra weight off once and for all.  It was pretty funny, as I was listening to the little videos they have on the site...one came on on "activity."  It stated that "playing with your children" could be counted as activity points.  I had told Kaden he needed to be quiet so I could hear what was being said on the videos.  He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Mom it says you can play with your kids!"  Yes honey it does!  "So when are you going to play with me?"  Yea...great job WW, now my OCD child has been asking me every 20 seconds when I'm going to play with him!!!

Yesterday was a great day.  We had so much fun at Beth's.  Before we left Kaden informed me that I was Uncle Pat, he was Aunt Rosie. Our kids were Cole and Isiah.  He brought me the adorable tree ornament he made in school with his picture on.  He told me "lets pretend this was one of our kids but he died!"  I screeched, WHAT a horrible game.  I am NOT playing that.  His response.."Well Mom, we don't need THAT many kids."  OMG...where DOES this stuff come from?

On the way to Beth's Grandma K road with us. Her and I recieved many warnings that we needed to be quiet from "Rosie"  in the back seat.  As apparently there was a thunderstorm and we needed to be quiet. 

Once at Beth's...Kaden had the entire clan calling him Lucy.  Why oh why couldn't Jack's Mom have had a boy, lol!!!

Little funny about Zach...Friday he was hunting and missed a monster buck.  He said he sat in his tree stand and cried...then tried to hang himself, but the branch broke...so he layed there for awhile...and then decided to go home to Jess and the boys!  He is so funny sometimes!

Poor Jess...

No comments:

Post a Comment