What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Braggin Bout the Boy

Kaden has a gunky ear.  So we went to the Dr.  She told him he was going to have to be on Zithromax.  "Mom that starts with a Z.  Like Zach, and Zebra!"  Ah..yes..He then went on to ask about more letters, and shared the words that start with them.  The Dr. was impressed.  Mommy was proud.  I was proud when she asked which ear hurt..and he told her his right ear!  Yep...the right ear.

We then went to the store.  We had a very intense conversation about when Kaden becomes a Dad...I will be the wife.  I tried explaining he'd want a different wife.  He insisted he would not.  He would want me to be the wife.  "and Mom...can we get a kid too?"  Sure Kaden...we'll do that!

Once home my dear sweet son realized we didnt have a valentine on our door.  So I asked him if he'd make one.  He did...we then hung it on the door.  Once on the door I was instructed to step back and look at it.  "Cuz Mom that's what you do..you step back and look at stuff."  Once back he said, "oh wow, that's beautiful."  Your right Kaden, that IS beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment