What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ahhhh...

It's saturday.  I love saturday.  Who wouldn't !!  I can not believe the summer is almost over.  I really can not believe my old baby started his first day of college on thursday AND my new baby starts kindergarten next thursday.  Truly where does the time go?  I guess even though I know how fast it does go...no matter how much you try to hold on to it...it still flies by!  We had a visit from Kaden's teachers on monday.  THAT was so exciting.  Then on tuesday we went to his school and he was able to meet all the kids in his class, and put away his school supplies.  It was great. 

Please keep my oldest son, Jamie in your thoughts.  He lives in New York.  He is thrilled to get two paid days off of work to ride out the storm, lol.  Wait until it hits, he may feel differently!!!

Thursday we spent the day at the fair.  We are not the proud owners of two new pets.  Goldie...and Nemo...can you guess what they might be?  Lol.  I just prayed they'd make it through the night thursday.  Mornings are hard enough without two fish floating at the top of the bowl, lol.  So far...they are both still swimming!!!  On the way home from the fair, Kaden asked me why I didn't want to have anymore babies!!!  Ahhhhh??????  Really??????  Apparently he doesn't want to be the "only one in this house!"   Ya...I have one word for that...TOUGH!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment