What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Sunday, August 7, 2011

What a glorious morning..

I've spent my morning catching up on my blogs.  I can FINALLY for some reason post comments...which makes me happy.  I'm sipping chocolate velvet coffee...the windows are open for the first time in weeks...with a beautiful breeze blowing through the house.  I spent yesterday cleaning...so my house looks and smells wonderful.  And I'm drooling over everyones beautiful creations.  It really is inspiring me to possibly sign up for a sewing class.  I would love to be able to create my own things!  I am a fairly creative person, just not a patient person, lol!  So we will see what happens.  Have a wonderful week blogger friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment