What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day Of School

"Mom I feel a little newvous about going to school."  That's ok Kaden, everyone feels a little nervous when they start something new!!  Everything went well...until it was time for me to leave.  THEN poor Mrs. Lipanot had to hold the raging five year old back while Mama made her exit! I'm sure he's fine.  He's been in preschool for two years.  Now...what should the Mama do with a day all to herself!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,

    Well, I remember Maygan's 1st day of Kindergarten, I cried, LOL! This year though, I did the happy dance ;)

    Tell Kaden there's someone super proud of him in PA!

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete