What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Have I mentioned...

I have an obsession with prairie bonnets?  Cuz I do...I love them.  I can't get enough of them.  Those...and prairie dolls too...it's a sickness.  Or at least my check book thinks it's a sickness.  And my kids...when they have to have peanut butter sandwiches for supper again cuz I spent the grocery money on more bonnets...or dolls..Hehe...I am kidding.  Ok, no I'm not...besides Kaden loves peanut butter and nutella!!!

Just in case anyone is wondering..I am making baked spaghetti for supper and we had chicken and sweet potatoes last night, lol!!!

AND...I still have bonnets.  NEW bonnets.  I have met so many awesome people through these blogs.  One of those people helps feed my obsession.  Lecia of Farmhouse Prims,  check her out.

http://farmhouseprims.blogspot.com/

I already had two of Lecia's amazing bonnets.  They are hanging on my bedposts.




Today...I had a wonderful surprise in the mail.  Another one of her bonnets.  Now mind you...I knew this was coming.  I ordered it from her new selling blog.  It looked awesome in the pic. I was looking for a bonnet in blue to hang from a peg rack another wonderful blogger it making..yes Carol that is you!!  Check Carol out too..

http://firecrackerkid.blogspot.com/

However when I opened the package...can I just say OMG....this bonnet is NOT going to work.  I absolutely love love love it.  In fact, I'm pretty darn sure it is now my favorite bonnet ever.  The fabric on this is gorgeous.  It's a dark navy blue...with tiny little cream flowers.  I can not say how much I love it...You have to see it....






Doesn't it look awesome hanging from Carol's rolling pin cupboard?  Yep...definately NOT going to work!!!  Thank you so very much Lecia. 





4 comments:

  1. Ooooo yes, I love Lecia's bonnets too! I own 2 of them...looks great on Carol's rack...prim perfect!

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    you have made my day with your lovely comments. I am thrilled that you like it! It looks lovely hanging from your shelf Carol made, it looks perfect there. You enjoy it my prim friend!! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, let's see, I have about 12 of Lecia's bonnets. One of them is like this one you sooo love too:-)
    They are addicting!
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lecia is awesome I have a few of her creations including some of her bonnets and they are lovely. I bet that blue one is gorgeous. I enjoyed you visiting my blog today.

    ReplyDelete