What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Recent Quotes...

From a five year old boy.

When asked by his 18 year old brothers girlfriend if he was going to go deer hunting when he got big.."Yes I am a real man.  But right now I am a young man."

When answering the phone and having his brother Zach on the other end.."Why do you have a rough whiskey voice?"

He's been waiting for Walgreens to open as they are building a new one here.."I'm going to LOVE Walgreens!"

When being told he could not go with his big brothers to register Zach's deer.."I really just wanted to see what it was like to ride in an old rusty truck." (Zach had his Dad's farm truck, which is old, and rusty!)

When talking to his Grandma on the phone.."I need to take a bath and wash my stinky butt!"

I think I'll go get his bath ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment