What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The little lost bonnet...

I've already shared my bonnet obsession.  Just to refresh...I love bonnets.  I ordered a bonnet off ebay.  It came in the mail on thursday.  I had a scrapping party here on Thursday.  My Mom, and two sisters...I was pretty sure I left the bonnet in the envelope it came in and set it on the hutch in my kitchen.  Last night I came home from a birthday party and decided to really look at my new purchase.  I could not find it.  I searched...the hutch, under the hutch, did I put it on a kitchen chair, under the sofa (maybe Kaden moved it, he's been known to do that!)  I even looked through my massive piles of laundry in my closet thinking I'd set it in there and it fell off into the laundry.


 I contemplated searching the garbage.  I did throw my paycheck in there once.  Finally around 12:30 am I gave up.  I figured I had probably packed it in my pile of scrapbook stuff and would look in the morning.


I sat down..turned on Friends..and admitted defeat.  It was driving me crazy though.  Where oh where could my bonnet be???  I happend to look to my left..and low and behold...


Ahhh Yea...there it was..hanging on my hutch.  No..no one else had hung it there.  That was little ole blonde me!  Maybe I really do have to many bonnets...when I don't even remember hanging one up!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Katie, I thought maybe you were wearing it. I've been know to put my sunglasses on top of my head and go searching for them, all along they were with me....(and, I'm not blonde, LOL)

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like you Katie, I have an obsession with bonnets. Love your new one and where it is displayed. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete