What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just a day in the life of the Mom of a five year old..

Seeing as Kaden was home sick from school last week..he has homework.  He brought it over to me and needed my help.  I SERIOUSLY had no clue what they were asking.  KINDERGARTEN home work people!  I am so in trouble.  Thank goodness the brother's were here and knew what to do!!!

And now...just a few conversations we had this evening...

Seth: (As Kaden's crawling all over him and suppose to be doing homework) Kaden maybe someday you can sell your Adderall and make money off your drugs.

Kaden: SETH...you don't do drugs. Drugs are bad for you...unless your doctor gives them to you.!"


Taylor: "Kaden if i go to school in Hawaii you can come and visit me. And we can go to luau's and dance on the beach.

Kaden:"We'll see about that!"


Me: "Kaden it's twenty to eight...it's past your bedtime."

Kaden: "Yea I'm not going...I'm staying up late tonight and flying paper airplanes. I love paper airplanes." Doesn't miss a beat while telling me this and continues to shoot airplanes across the living room.


5 comments:

  1. Oh the dreaded homework ~ my Granddaughter is in 3rd grade and sometimes I can't believe how hard their homework is. Why does it seem so difficult??? Aren't kids great when it comes to bedtime??? They always seem to have a reason or excuse to miss that deadline ~ we haven't read my book yet, I'm thirsty, I forgot to brush my teeth, I'm hungry, I didn't finish my homework, I have to call Daddy to say goodnight!!! oh my gosh the list could go on and on. But they sure are cute!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those precious BOYS!!
    We are blessed.
    Hugs Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always get a giggle reading your blog..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Katie..the homework begins..Maygan is in 3rd grade and I have trouble simply because of what she "calls the work" to be done. She came home one day and needed to write a hinky pinky...what the heck is a hinky pinky? Now, I've heard of hanky panky but never hinky pinky! Well, it ended up being some kind of little rhyming clue/poem. Yea, okay, I didn't learn about hinky pinkies in school. High school should be fun, LOL... Hugs, Traci

    ReplyDelete