What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crazy Ladies...

I just have to say happy happy tuesday morning.  Thank you to all you crazy silly blogging friends.  You had me cracking up reading all your replies this morning.  Steph and I are going to be inlaws,  Amy knows I wear my jammies yet at 1 pm, Carol...well oh my Carol I'm still blushing,  Pam I'll never look at a "snow blower" again without thinking of you...and your hubby, and Betty..some day when I'm rich and famous..I'll think of you.  Thanks for making me laugh right out loud this morning ladies.  Seth is sitting on the love seat next to me and keeps going..."What?, What?, What?"...heheeee!  Go play COD!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry sweetie,I'm known to take many PJ days and just stay in mine all day long..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging friends make me smile everyday:) Who woudln't wand to spend the whole day with thier friends? I have to pull myself away from blogging to do the things that have to be done. Glad you got some good laughs in. Have a great day. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete