What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day..

Hope your all having a wonderful day.  I have to work another 12...so I baked some chocolate chip cookies and enjoyed fresh baked cookies and chocolate truffle coffee with almond joy creamer for breakfast!  How are you all spending your day??

Last night Kaden and Zach were playing.  Zach was the auto body repair shop.  Kaden's care was a cardboard box..that he had painted and wrote KIA on.  Can you guess what kind of car I have, lol!  Zach asked Kaden what was wrong with the car.  Kaden's response..."Well..it's 1000 years old.  I got it when Jesus was alive!"  Apparently...even back when Jesus was alive car repairs were very expensive...here's a copy of Zach's bill for Kaden.


2 comments:

  1. Now that's my kind of breakfast! LOL - I've owned some vehicles that were made in Jesus' time too I think! Hope you can put your feet up after that shift ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very great breakfast...yum!!
    WHat a sweet funny boy you have. He always has me chuckling.Some of the things he says really reminds me of my son when he was little. What a joy!
    Hope you get some time to relax soon friend.
    Hugs Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete