What could they be talking about?

What could they be talking about?

Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Babe Ruth

Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Mail Day...

The best part of this blog...is it introduced me to the "blog world."  I have met some amazing people.  Today I want to say a special thank you to one of those people.  Traci Stoddard of York Mountain Primitives.Check out her blog.. http://yorkmountainprimitives.blogspot.com/.  It was a very good mail day because of Traci.  I have been lucky enough to "adopt" a few of Traci's creations.  Let me just say, she's amazingly talented, and has a heart of gold.  Every item I have recieved from her has also included a treat for Kaden.  He's been thrilled!!!  Sooo...what did the mailman bring you may ask...well first..Clara.  I have two other prairie dolls.  Clara felt right at home because of the other girls.
Clara is in the middle..with the red print dress and plaid apron.  The doll next to her is from Traci too..

THEN...I had asked about sunflower.  I have this doll on my bed..and she had plain white sunflowers.  I really wanted something to pop on her dress.  So...what does Traci do...tucks these amazing and absolutely perfect sunflower in with Clara.


She also added a bag of amazing smelling tarts...which I have melting right now!  It smells sooo yummy in here.  AND as if this isn't all enough wonderfulness..She, as always, included a little bag of "after school snacks" for Kaden.  How sweet is THAT!! Kaden was thrilled!  As you can tell.



Thank you Traci!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Katie, you are such a sweetie.... and you are most welcome! Kaden is a peach, glad he liked his snacks.

    Have a Blessed Day my friend,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete